Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kelsey {Model}

  It's been about a month since my last blog post. I have SO much to show you but not enough time to show you. haha! I promise I am working on that. I finally have internet at home and I don't feel like I live in a cave anymore! It is wonderful! :)

  I introduced Kelsey on my blog in February when she had amazing blue hair. You can see that post (here). Something I love about Kels is how much her hair style/color changes, she can pull off anything, it amazes me! I have been eyeing this spot in Murphys, for a photo shoot for quite some time and I had come across a photo online that really inspired me. It was a overcast day which worked perfectly with the feel of these photos. I've been doing so many family shoots lately so it was nice to throw in a model shoot and get my creative juices flowing again. Hope you enjoy :)

 
 














 
Thank Kels for working with me again. I always love having you in front of my camera! :)
-Angel

No comments: